Thursday, January 3, 2019

New Year, New Calendar

One of the great things about a new year is filling out a new calendar. I love adding all the things in- work, faire, activities, etc. 

Another great thing about a new calendar is how it can help you achieve goals you have for the year (see previous post about goals). 

One of my goals, for example, is to dance more. There are several local swing dance groups and one studio that I've visited. In my calendar, I've added events for Dallas Swing Dance Syndicate and Studio 22 so that I don't have to wonder when events are happening. 

This can be done for anything from quitting bad habits to starting new ones. Need to read everyday? Great! Put it down on your calendar. New to eat healthy? Great! Add recipes or shopping trips. 

It's amazing to look ahead and be ready to meet my goals. I know I can't do everything, but knowing I can try and get closer keeps me excited!

No comments: