Wednesday, August 16, 2017

It's a little ironic (maybe, I have no sense of irony and I don't get people saying "I'm ironic;" like are you ironic all the time? What? I don't get it so please explain. But, I digress) that I've been thinking about what I really what to do with my life and what and where and now, here I am, faced with all the options of doing just what I want.

It's also more than just a little scary. I worry about finances. I worry about paying my phone bill and paying the new phone off. I worry about having enough for possible classes so I can be a better massage therapists.

I don't, however, worry about yarn. I hit up a few sales and have more than enough for a few blankets or loads of smaller things- bags, scarves, dish cloths, etc. It's not as organized as I'd like, but I know that will happen and it's already getting better.

I do wonder how many blankets and bags and scarves and non-wintry things I could make and sell though. I wonder often if I could really make a living do that. Or at least enough to cover at least a few basics like the phone and my upkeep in Dr Pepper.

Oh well. I have an interview tomorrow which is rather exciting. It's at a chiropractor.

No comments: